Why join Trudeau Society?
- Resources for career development
- Explore professional education opportunities
- Medical innovations
How do I become a member?
Signing up to be a Trudeau Society member is easy! Complete the online form using the link below.
- Health Professional Memberships - Individuals eligible for a Health Professional membership are physicians and allied health professionals (RN, RRT, PA, NP, Technicians etc.), fellows and medical students (with program verification, care takers, medical academic departments (including medical vocations), and doctoral level scientists/researchers. Members can join and hold office on the Steering Committee with recommendation from the Chair and internal leadership. Memberships are valid for 1 year and can be automatically renewed. **Health professionals (i.e., M.D., RN, RRT, PA, NP etc.) employed and/or affiliated with a corporation/industry do NOT qualify for the Health Professional Membership rate and may join as a Corporate Associate.
- Associate Memberships - Industry or corporate representatives of a pharmaceutical, medical device and technology, or health insurance company may join as a Corporate Associate. Corporate Associates have access to all Trudeau Society lectures, the research forum, and the annual conference. Corporate Associates cannot hold office or vote on the Steering Committee. Dues are valid for 1 year and may be automatically renewed.
- Medical Group Memberships - Medical groups, private physician practices, medical centers, and hospital systems are eligible to apply for group membership discounted rates. Members in the group who are in a health care profession (e.g., physicians, allied health professionals, fellows etc.) are eligible to attend all Trudeau Society events during that program year. Individual members in the group can join and hold office on the Steering Committee with recommendation from the Chair and internal leadership. Memberships are valid for 1 year and can be automatically renewed.
Become an exhibiting sponsor!
Use the form below to view our exhibitor packages.
For more information on exhibitors, please contact Andrea Oriza at AOriza@breathela.org or call (323) 935-8050 ext. 247.