The 2018 lectures have ended. This year we hosted the following speakers:
June 21, 2018
- “A Personalized Approach to Managing Patients with Uncontrolled Asthma”
Arthur Gelb, M.D., Clinical Professor of Pulmonary Medicine, Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA Medical Center
Chair, Pulmonary Division, Lakewood Regional Medical Center (co-sponsored with The France Foundation)
April 3, 2018
- Samuel J. Sills, M.D. Distinguished Scholar Lecture
Donald A. Mahler, MD; Emeritus Professor of Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth University, Hanover, New Hampshire
Director of Respiratory Services, Valley Regional Hospital, Claremont, New Hampshire
March 15, 2018
- Daniel H. Simmons, M.D., Ph.D. Lecture
Bruce C. Trapnell, M.S., M.D.
Director, Transitional Pulmonary Science Center, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
February 22, 2018
- 2018 Physicians & Allied Health Professionals Member Reception and Dinner
The Trudeau Society: Past , Present and Future”
Guy W. Soo Hoo, M.D.
Director, Medical Intensive Care Unit, Pulmonary & Clinical Care Section
West Los Angeles VA Medical Center
January 10, 2018
- The Hans E. Einstein, M.D. Memorial Lecture: “Antimicrobial Stewardship”
Shira I. Doron, M.D.
Associate Hospital Epidemiologist and Antimicrobial Steward; Associate Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine
December 17, 2017
- 9th Annual COPD Conference; “Clinical Controversies in Management”
Speakers included: George Chaux, M.D.; Christopher B. Cooper, M.D.; Jeremy A. Falk M.D.; Zab Mosenifar, M.D.; Jo Marie Reilly M.D.; Harry B. Rossiter, Ph.D.; Guy W. Soo Hoo, M.D.;
William Stringer, M.D.; Donald P. Tashkin M.D.; and Brian Tiep, M.D.